Dr. med. Michael Borsky
Born in 1956, Dr. Borsky is senior physician of knee surgery at the etzelclinic. During his time as a student of medicine at the University of Zurich, he worked as a surgical nurse in the emergency ward of the Zurich University Hospital. Dr. Borsky passed his medical examination in 1984. After serving as a medical assistant in the surgical department and department of cardiac surgery at hospitals in Winterthur and Zurich, Dr. Borsky became senior surgeon at the Triemli County Hospital in Zurich in 1994. In 1996, he moved to the Rueti District Hospital, where he held the positions of senior doctor and co-chief physician, before becoming chief of surgery there in 1999. In 2000, he and Dr. Leuzinger founded the etzelclinic. The etzelclinic knee surgery department places special focus on conditions involving the cruciate ligament and the non-surgical treatment of osteoarthritis in the knee. In recent years, Dr. Borsky has given presentations on these topics at various international conferences.
- FMH | Titel Chirurgie Mai 1995
- AGA | Deutschsprachige Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Arthroskopie
- ICRS | International Cartilage Repair Society
- ISAKOS | International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Sports Medicine
- EFORT | European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology