Dr. Pellegrino, born in 1967, is senior physician for foot and ankle surgery at the etzelclinic. He studied medicine at the University of Zurich, where he passed his state examinations in 1992. From 1993 to 2000, he was an assistant physician at several regional hospitals, and worked for three years in the traumatology department of the Winterthur Canton Hospital, before moving to Locarno in 2000 where he became a senior physician. In 2002, Dr. Pellegrino moved to the Lachen Hospital, where he worked as a senior physician until 2006. During this time, he participated in numerous training courses and fellowships abroad, and became one of the pioneers and experts of minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery in Switzerland.
- Deutschsprachige Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Arthroskopie
- Foederatio medicorum helveticorum
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Chirurgie
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Allgemeine und Unfallchirurgie
- Schweizerische Belegärzte-Vereinigung
- Groupe de Recherche et d’Etude Chirurgie Mini-Invasive du Pied
- Swiss Foot and Ankle Society